Ways To Get Involved
BE A Volunteer
- Donate your time, gifts or talents to an event
- Chair or sign up to be part of a committee
- Set up or give your time during an event
- Participate in food donation requests
- We welcome your leadership and participation in MPC. If you would like to volunteer please don't hesitate to contact Jennifer Munsey, Advancement Event Coordinator at 650.762.1190 or email@example.com
- The link below provides for opportunities to assist with a particular event. If you are interested in being involved in other ways please don't hesitate to contact Jennifer.
- Click here for volunteer & MPC Board opportunities
Your participation matters! Join us!
BE A Supporter
- Shop for MERCY, Sign-Up for eSCRIP & eSCRIP Benefit mobile APP
- Be a 2017-2018 MPC Super Sponsor - $500; receive four tickets to the Fall Wine Tasting Event and two tickets to the Spring Celebration MPC Benefit Event. Funds from this sponsorship underwrite our complimentary events such as Welcome BBQ, Mother Daughter Tea, Father Daughter Dance, Senior Mother Daughter Mass Brunch and the Faculty Appreciation Luncheon. Send in your sponsorship check to Jennifer Munsey, Advancement Office at Mercy.
- Advertise your business as one of our underwriters OR
- Be an Event Sponsor at either or both of our 2 Fundraising Events.
- Attend and Participate in MPC Meetings & Events
- Consider participating as a member of the MPC Board
BE Involved at Mercy
All Parents play an important role at Mercy and we encourage you to get involved with MPC.
Your participation at any level benefits the entire community.
For more information contact Jennifer Munsey or 650-762-1199