Parent Giving | The Mercy Annual Fund
We ask all families to make a tax-deductible commitment to the Mercy Annual Fund Parent Pledge Program as your first show of support.
Complete the online form below or download the Commitment Form. Payments can be made in one lump sum or spread out throughout the year.
Your generosity makes it possible for your daughter and all Mercy girls to become proactive global citizens who confidently enter the world and build a brighter future.
Join the Head of School's Circle
The Head of School's Circle is composed of lead benefactors to Mercy High School. Membership is open to all individuals, families, alumnae, foundations and corporations who make a gift of $1,500 or more annually. Members of the Head of School's Circle are invited to the “Circle of Mercy” reception in January, hosted by the Head of School and Board of Directors. All families are asked to consider a gift of $1,500 or more.
Thank you for your generosity in considering a gift of stock. When you donate stock, you avoid capital gains tax on your stock investment. The following are helpful tips for making your contribution of gifts of Securities to Mercy High School Burlingame (MHSB):
Stock Transfer Transmittal Information
- MHSB utilizes Direct Transmittal between brokerage accounts.
- Please notify MHSB of your intention to transfer a gift of stock, by emailing or calling Mary Lund or Carol Fraher at 650.762.1190.
- For DTC eligible securities, please instruct your broker in writing to transfer securities to:
Account # 6233-2378
Mercy High School Burlingame
- Please also send or email a copy of your letter to MHSB and instruct your broker to FAX a copy of your letter of instruction to Mary Lund or Carol Fraher at (650) 343-2975 so we can properly identify and credit the donor when the stock transfer takes place (click here to see a sample DTC letter) .
- An acknowledgement letter will be mailed to you from MHSB.
Your support directly benefits our students who will be the leaders of tomorrow.
Thanks again for your generosity,
Director of Advancement
650.762.1190 or email@example.com