Parent Pledge | The Mercy Annual Fund
Mercy’s Annual Fund is an essential fundraising priority, enabling Mercy to maintain small class sizes, attract and retain outstanding faculty, and continue to offer innovative programs.
We invite every parent to make an annual parent pledge - no gift is too small or too large. Payments can be made in one lump sum or spread out throughout the year and can be made via credit card, stock transfer, check or cash.
Thank you for your generosity in considering a gift of stock. When you donate stock, you avoid capital gains tax on your stock investment. The following are helpful tips for making your contribution of gifts of Securities to Mercy High School Burlingame (MHSB):
Stock Transfer Transmittal Information
- MHSB utilizes Direct Transmittal between brokerage accounts.
- Please notify MHSB of your intention to transfer a gift of stock, by emailing or calling Mary Lund or Carol Fraher at 650.762.1190.
- For DTC eligible securities, please instruct your broker in writing to transfer securities to:
Account # 6233-2378
Mercy High School Burlingame
- Please also send or email a copy of your letter to MHSB and instruct your broker to FAX a copy of your letter of instruction to Mary Lund or Carol Fraher at (650) 343-2975 so we can properly identify and credit the donor when the stock transfer takes place (click here to see a sample DTC letter) .
- An acknowledgement letter will be mailed to you from MHSB.
Your support directly benefits our students who will be the leaders of tomorrow.
Thanks again for your generosity,
Director of Advancement
650.762.1190 or firstname.lastname@example.org