Click HERE to watch the "A Legacy of Leadership" video!
Mercy’s Annual Benefit for Student Tuition Assistance
Every girl at Mercy has a unique journey. She begins as a freshman, eager to learn new things and to grow in mind, body, and spirit. Along the way she will be known, be challenged, and be transformed. She will discover herself and the joy of serving others. THROUGH YOUR SUPPORT, YOU CAN MAKE THIS JOURNEY POSSIBLE.
The Making a Difference Scholarship Benefit has unlocked the opportunity of a Mercy education for hundreds of Mercy girls and families over the past 18 years. In alignment with our mission of providing an all-girls Catholic college preparatory education, tuition assistance ensures that Mercy is accessible to all aspiring young women of diverse religious, cultural, social and economic backgrounds.
Our 2022 Making a Difference Benefit will be in-person as well as live streamed. It is truly a celebration of our Mercy community. This past year we raised a record $400,000 - and our Mercy students need us to continue this level of support and more. We want those who cannot join us in person to still be able to watch and support this very special event from their homes.
Why support students through tuition assistance?
- Mercy tuition for 2020-21 is $24,155.
- 44% of our 382 receive a financial bridge to attend Mercy with awards ranging from $2,500 to $18,500 during this school year. Mercy students re-apply for aid annually.
- Making A Difference makes up 15% of the financial aid budget; each gift is matched by 85% of other funding in order to make the most impact and help the greatest number of students.
- Mercy partners with foundations, corporations and nonprofits in order to support very low income families.
- The generosity of our alumnae, alumnae parents, families and friends is deeply appreciated.
- Mercy awarded nearly $2 million in financial support in FY 22.
- Making A Difference has raised and awarded $3.4 million in aid since its inception in 2004.
- 99% of our students matriculate to college
The generosity of our alumnae, alumnae parents, families and friends is deeply appreciated.
We invite you to partner with us this year as a Making A Difference sponsor. To make your contribution online, please click below.
- $25,000+ Catherine McAuley**
Provides a $5,000 award to five students
Provides a $2,000 award to five students
Provides a $1,000 award to five students
$2,500+ Silver **
Provides a $500 award to five students
Provides a $500 award to three students
*Six reserved seats at Making a Difference
$600+ Blue & White
*Four reserved seats at Making a Difference
*Two reserved seats at Making a Difference
All sponsors will receive recognition on the website, publications and at the event.
*Sponsors of $1,000 or more will be invited to the Making a Difference Kick-Off in February 2020
**Sponsors of $1,500 or more will have a reserved table for 10 at the event.
$150 - Individual ticket
Donations of all amounts are deeply appreciated
For additional information, please contact Mary Lund, Director of Advancement
at 650-762-1190 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercy's Tax I.D.. #94-1230999
$25,000+ Catherine McAuley
$600+ Blue & White