This year marks the 25th Anniversary of Mercy’s student-led fundraiser!
So much of the Mercy student experience is made possible by Mercy’s one and only student-led fundraiser, a longstanding tradition of students supporting students. This year’s fundraiser, Mercy-A-Thon 2019 (formerly the Dance-A-Thon, Bowl-A-Thon, and Walk-A-Thon), will be a 5-week campaign during the months of August and September, with a student celebration day on September 24th at Sky High Sports in Burlingame!
The proceeds from Mercy-A-Thon support Student Life programs, Athletics and Campus ministry. See below for more details on historical projects.
This year our goal is $75,000 to make this possible!
The student fundraiser will be managed through the support of eTeamSponsor, an online crowdfunding platform. All students will receive instructions on how to create their fundraising campaign on eTeamSponsor and how to manage their fundraising through this program.
The student fundraiser will launch on Monday, August 26th, 2019. All students are required to participate.
Let’s have a great fundraiser, Mercy! This 25 year-old tradition has made many memorable moments at Mercy possible! For questions please contact Amaré Silva email@example.com.
What are the different levels of fundraising incentives?
- $75 or more by September 23rd– The minimum to participate in Mercy-A-Thon due by September 23rd. Students who do not raise a minimum of $75 by this date will be expected to be on campus during the student celebration, September 24th, at a designated location.
Early Bird Sept. 6th: On September 6th, students who have raised $75 or more will have free dress September 9th - 23rd.
Early bird Sept. 13th: On September 13th, students who have raised $75 or more will have free dress September 16th - 23rd.
- $185 or more by (extended) October 2nd- Student earn either Winter Formal (Freshman/Sophomores) or Prom Day off (Junior/Seniors)
- $300 or more by (extended) October 2nd- In addition to earning Winter Formal or Prom Day off, students will be entered in a drawing for Winter Formal or Prom Tickets. We will pull one name for each grade on Friday, October 4th.
- 1st place - The student with the highest sponsorship amount receives a $150 gift certificate
- 2nd place - The student with the 2nd highest sponsorship amount receives a $100 gift certificate
- The student with the most sponsors receives a $100 gift certificate
- The Advisory with the Top Fundraising Amount will receive $200 and may choose how they would like to use their prize money that academic year (pizza party, t-shirts, donations to the school or a Mercy charity, or the prize money can be split amongst the student)
- First Advisory with 100% participation (of $75 minimum) will receive $200
Thank you for your continued support! If you have any questions please contact Amaré Silva, firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, Aug. 26
Friday, Aug. 30th
Student eTeam campaign page set up due
Friday, September 6th & 13th
Early Bird Deadlines
Tuesday, September 24th
Mercy-A-Thon Celebration Day at Sky High
(Extended) Wednesday, October 2nd