The Mercy High School campus is easily accessible by car, train, and bus. Our students live in 13 different Bay Area cities, from San Francisco to Palo Alto.
Summer BART/CALTRAIN Shuttle Schedule
Here is a link to the schedule for the free shuttle (called North Burlingame route) from the BART/Caltrain station. The shuttle stops in front of the Mercy Retreat Center, and is called "Sisters of Mercy of the Americas" on the map.
Click here for Student Parking information, form and payment.
For School Year 2021-22
Mercy families live in neighborhoods from San Francisco to Palo Alto and on the coast from Pacifica to Half Moon Bay. There are many ways to get to the Mercy High School campus in the beautiful Burlingame hills.
Mercy Bus and Shuttles
New Students interested in any of the below transportation options should indicate their interest by filling out the transportation survey within their Enrollment Forms.
• Mercy’s North Shuttle with morning pick ups in Daly City, and Mercy’s South Shuttle with morning pick ups in Redwood City and San Mateo
• Morning shuttle route from San Francisco at Stonestown Mall
• Morning shuttle from Pacifica/Linda Mar
• Free shuttles from the Millbrae Bart/Caltrain station to Mercy High School in the mornings
• Carpool opportunities
• Free shuttles from the Millbrae Bart/Caltrain station, morning and afternoon until 6:30 p.m.
• BART: Ride to the Millbrae Station and take the Mercy shuttle or the North Burlingame shuttle (both free) to the Mercy Campus. The North Burlingame Shuttle operates before and after school, until 6:20 p.m. Purchase BART tickets at Mercy for the student rate.
• CalTrain: Many students ride the train from the southern peninsula and SF. Ride to the Millbrae Station and take the Mercy shuttle or the North Burlingame shuttle (both free) to the Mercy Campus. The North Burlingame Shuttle operates before and after school, until 6:20 p.m.
Student rate tickets can be purchased at Mercy.
• SamTrans stops at the bottom of Adeline Drive and El Camino and is a short walk up to the Mercy campus.
Carpools: Families can sign up to be on the carpool list through the online enrollment forms. The list is shared in the summer and families arrange their own plans.