Graduation Events - Class of 2022
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation. Your senior year is one no one ever could have anticipated, and you handled it with grace and resiliency! We are excited to celebrate you in the coming weeks! You will have many exciting opportunities to celebrate your myriad accomplishments —both virtually and in person— with your classmates, teachers, and family.
Accompanying this letter is a list of important events as well as a list of FAQs about graduation.
As we enter the last few weeks of school, please work closely with your teachers and counselors to maintain your grades. Contact your advisor or Ms. Small (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions about graduation.
- Senior Prom: May 13th, 7-10PM, "Hollywood Glamour" at The Fox Theater, Redwood City
- Senior Mother/Daughter Prayer Service: May 15th, 9:30-11:30AM, Mansion Patio
- Senior College Sweatshirt Day & Photo: May 16th, 9:45-10:05AM, Mansion Patio
- Senior Day Retreat: May 17th, 9AM-1PM, Mercy (Students will have free dress but should bring their full uniform for the Senior Alumnae Pinning.)
- Senior Pinning: May 17th, 1:30PM, Our Lady of Angels Church
- SBO Assembly & Senior Awards: May 23rd, Student Collaboration, Our Lady of Angels Church
- Closing Liturgy and Cap & Gown Picture: May 25th, Student Collaboration, Our Lady of Angels Church (Wear your gown and bring your cap.)
- Baccalaureate Mass Practice: June 2nd, 1-3PM, Our Lady of Angels Church
- Graduation Practice: June 3rd, 9AM-12PM, St. Pius, 1100 Woodside Rd, Redwood City, CA (Students meet at St. Pius and provide their own transportation for all graduation events. - Wear your dress and shoes, but keep your gown on a hanger until picture time. Official graduation photos are taken during this practice so students should come ready with their cap and gown.)
- Baccalaureate Mass: June 4th, 7PM, Our Lady of Angels Church, 1721 Hillside Drive, Burlingame, CA (Students please arrive by 6:15PM. - Wear your gown and dress only—no cap or cords.)
- Graduation: June 5th, 2PM, St. Pius Church, 1100 Woodside Rd, Redwood City, CA (Graduates must arrive promptly at 1PM.
- Wear everything—gown, cords, cap, etc.) Click HERE for the Ceremony Live Stream link.