In the coming weeks you will have many exciting opportunities to celebrate your myriad accomplishments with classmates, teachers, and family. This webpage lists important information and FAQs about graduation events.
Wednesday, May 1 • 1:10pm
Senior Alumnae Pinning at Mercy Chapel
Thursday, May 9 - May 31 • 7am-4pm Daily
Graduation ticket pick-up
(Parents, please do not park in the pick-up line)
Friday, May 10 • 7-11pm
Junior/Senior Prom at the
Cabernet Sauvignon Commodore Yacht - Ferry Building Port
Sunday, May 19 • 9:30am-noon
Senior Mother/Daughter Mass & Brunch at Mercy
Monday, May 20 • 9am-3pm
Senior Day of Recollection at Mercy
Tuesday, May 21 • 1:10pm
SBO Assembly & Senior Awards at Mercy Chapel
Thursday, May 23 • 1pm
Closing Liturgy, Cap & Gown Picture at Mercy
(wear your gown, and bring your cap)
Thursday, May 30 • 12:45 - 2pm
Baccalaureate Practice at Our Lady of Angels Church
Friday, May 31 • 7:30am - noon
Graduation Practice at St. Ignatius Church
Buses depart for graduation practice from Mercy - all must ride bus to San Francisco (wear everything---gown, cords, cap, etc.)
Saturday, June 1 • 7pm (students 6:15pm)
Baccalaureate Mass at Our Lady of Angels Church
(wear your gown and dress only--no cap or cords)
Sunday, June 2 • 2pm (students at 1pm)
Graduation Ceremony at St. Ignatius Church
(wear everything--gown, cords, cap, etc.)
Friday, June 7 - 8 • 8:30am
Grad Night at Disneyland
- What do I wear to the Closing Liturgy?
- What do I wear for the graduation practice at SI?
- What do I wear for Baccalaureate Mass?
- What should I wear to Graduation Ceremony?
- How many graduation tickets do I receive and when?
- Who do I contact regarding ADA access?
- Where should I park?
- How long will the ceremony last?
- Conduct at graduation:
- Does everyone attend Baccalaureate Mass?
- What is Senior Data Collection?
- When do we get our picture taken?
- Who do I give my college scholarship information to?
- Grad Night at Disneyland
- Graduation Gifts