In the coming weeks, you will have many exciting opportunities to celebrate your myriad of accomplishments with classmates, teachers, and family. This webpage lists important information and FAQs about graduation events.
As we enter the last few weeks of school, please work closely with your teachers and counselors to maintain your grades. Please email Ms. Small with any questions about Graduation.
- Senior Prom: May 14th, 8:30-10:30PM, Kohl Mansion
- Mother/Daughter Prayer Service: May 16th, 10-11AM, Patio of Kohl Mansion
- Senior Retreat & Cap and Gown Distribution: May 19th, 9:30AM-1PM, Great Hall
- Senior Pinning: May 19th, 2PM, Patio of Kohl Mansion - Click HERE to view Senior Pinning Photos.
- Senior Transition Night: May 19th, 6:30-7:30PM (via Zoom)
- Cap and Gown Pick Up: May 19th, Details TBA, Mercy High School
- Senior College Sweatshirt Day & Photo: May 24th, 9:35-9:50AM, Mansion Patio
- Senior Awards and SBO Installation: May 25th, Collaboration, Zoom & Mercy (in person) for seniors
Zoom for the rest of the school in advisory
- Closing Liturgy, Cap & Gown Picture: May 27th, 1PM, Zoom & Mercy (in person) for seniors (Wear your gown, and bring your cap.)
- Closing Liturgy: May 27th, Time TBD, On Campus for Students/Live Stream Event
- Baccalaureate & Graduation Practice: June 4th, 9AM - 12 PM, St. Pius Church, 1100 Woodside Rd, Redwood City, CA (Students meet at St. Pius and provide their own transportation for all graduation events. Please arrive at St. Pius by 9AM. (Wear your dress and shoes, but keep your gown on a hanger until picture time.)
- Baccalaureate Mass: June 5th, 7PM, St. Pius Church, Students please arrive by 6:15PM. (Wear your gown and dress only—no cap or cords.)
- Graduation: June 6th, 2PM, St. Pius Church, Graduates must arrive promptly at 1PM.
(Wear everything—gown, cords, cap, etc.)