In the coming weeks you will have many exciting opportunities to [virtually!] celebrate your myriad accomplishments with classmates, teachers, and family. This webpage lists important information and FAQs about graduation events.
Things will be different this year and while we share your disappointment that we can’t meet in person, we are planning every event with joy to ensure you know how proud of you we are!
As we enter the last few weeks of school, please work closely with your teachers and counselors to maintain your grades. Please email Ms. Small with any questions about Graduation.
Wednesday, May 6 • 1:30pm
Senior Graduation Meeting
Thursday, May 14 • 4:30-7:00pm
Senior Day of Recollection and Transitions Meeting
Parents are encouraged to join at 6:30pm
Saturday, May 16 • 10am-1pm
Cap & Gown Pick Up Day
(see Q&A for details)
Sunday, May 17 • 10:30am
Mother Daughter Prayer Service
Monday, May 18 • 5:30pm
Senior Alumnae Pinning
Tuesday, May 19 • Collaboration
SBO Installation Assembly & Senior Awards
Saturday, May 30 • 6pm
Pray & Celebrate with the Class of 2020
Zoom link has been sent to families
(wear your gown and dress only--no cap or cords)
Sunday, May 31 • 2pm
(wear everything--gown, cords, cap, etc.)
Saturday, June 6 • 10am - 2pm
Diploma & Awards Pick Up Day
(details will be shared)
July 26, November 25, 2020 • Times to be shared
Class of 2020 Special Graduation Celebration
(please save these dates for potential in-person celebration)
- What is the Day of Recollections and Transitions?
- What is the process for Cap & Gown pick up?
- Who is invited to the Mother Daughter Prayer Service?
- When will I get my Senior Pin?
- What do I wear for the Pray & Celebrate service?
- What will the Graduation Ceremony be like?
- What should I wear to Graduation Ceremony?
- What is Diploma & Awards Pick Up Day?
- When can we celebrate in person?
- Who do I give my college scholarship information to?
- Graduation Gifts