Mercy sponsors a cashless card program through Myschoolaccount.com which allows students to make purchases on campus quickly, easily, efficiently, and helps our families reduce the need for checks and cash. The program provides a convenient alternative method of payment with just a scan of a student’s ID card. There is NO fee to enroll!!
Benefits for parents:
- Eliminates forgotten or lost lunch money
- Allows families to better plan and budget school expenditures, even beyond the cafeteria May also be used to pay for other fees: apparel, supplies, athletics, activities and more
- Better control of student spending
- Set “low balance” email notifications so you know when to load funds
- No enrollment fee, only a small $2 fee each time you load funds conveniently from your checking/savings account
- Funds loaded are available within one business day and on-line account access is available 24 hrs/day
- Less cash needed and fewer checks written to the school
- Multiple Mercy students can be enrolled in one family account
Benefits for students:
- Money always available for lunch or other purchases
- Quicker lunch lines
- Ability to pay for a variety of items - from food in the cafeteria to apparel and activities
- Easy to use, linked to the ID card students already have
We strongly encourage each student to have a cashless card account, and we believe that the cashless card solution is a great tool for our families. However, participation in the Mercy High School, Burlingame Cashless Card Program is completely optional.The school continues to accept cash and checks as we have previously. NOTE: Families of returning students who already have an account can continue to sign on and use their existing username and password, no need to establish a new account.
Signups for new accounts are now available and instructions are outlined below.Important: Account set up will require a valid student number for each student enrolled. The number is located on the front of an existing student’s school ID card, or by calling our business office at 650-762-1132.
To get started, you will need to create a parent account:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Create Parent Account” page.
- Choose Mercy High School from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided.You will need the student ID number for each student you add to your account.*
- After the students are added you will be able to view the account activity and load funds to the student account.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
* To get your daughters student ID number, or if you have any questions about the Mercy High School, Burlingame cashless card program, please contact Rui Azevedo at (650) 762-1132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details on the program, check out the frequently asked questions below.
Click here for FAQ's