Summer Athletic Programs
Strength and Conditioning Sessions
All athletes who will be participating in a fall sport should utilize the Strength and Conditioning Sessions in order to be properly prepared for their tryouts/practices. All sports and levels are encouraged and welcome! Due to distancing guidelines as a result of COVID19, summer sessions will be held over Zoom. Please see below for the schedule and what to expect. We hope you'll join us to maintain physical conditioning and prepare for next year's athletic program!
- Note that the “All Sports - General” sessions are not sport specific.
- Note that the 12:00pm-12:30pm sessions are sport specific for the respective sport(s) listed.
What to Expect:
- Students should join the Zoom meeting via the links below for the respective time she wishes to join.
- All sessions are open to any and all current and incoming Mercy Students.
- Students should wear comfortable clothing for exercise.
- All sessions will include limited to no equipment needed. Some equipment that may be needed include dumbbells, resistance bands, or a yoga mat/carpet.
- Students can get creative with weights by safely using household items such as bottles or jugs of water, textbooks, bags of sugar or flour, etc.
- All sessions include a warm-up followed by strength training and/or conditioning for cardiovascular endurance.
- Students should work within her comfort level and limitations.
- Modifications will be provided for many exercises and if a student is experiencing any pain or limitations.
Contact Keri Sotak, MS, ATC, CES at email@example.com with any questions.
|Water Polo, Swim, Softball, Tennis||
|Soccer, Lacrosse, Track & Field||