Tuition & Affordability
- What is included in tuition?
- What are the additional costs?
- Are there tuition payment options?
- How are payments processed?
- $500 or higher depending on model
All students are required to have an iPad Air or iPad Pro with at least 64 GB of memory. iPad Minis do not meet the requirements. Families can purchase the iPad of their choice or use an iPad they already own. Check your local retailers for pricing.
- $150-$500 per year
Book costs will vary based on a student's schedule and used vs. new books. Almost all courses' books are available as e-books at a significantly lower price than hard-copy textbooks.
- New Uniforms: $250-$500, Used Uniforms: $100-$300
Students wear the uniform Monday - Thursday. Every Friday is free dress. Uniforms are sold by Mills Uniform Company. Used uniforms sales are hosted by the Mercy Parent Club and offer uniforms at discounted prices.