Library and Resource Center
Committed to Mercy's mission of nurturing life-long learners and global citizens, who are curious about and engaged with the world, and who act from a base of faith and compassion, Mercy High School Resource Center/Library actively supports each Mercy student in becoming a self-directed reader and competent user of information. Our Resource Center staff collaborates with Mercy's faculty, provides class and one-on-one instruction in research, and offers friendly help in exploring the library's books, magazines, and electronic resources, and in thoughtful use of the Internet.
Haley is back with a great new set of recent reads. Including one of our summer reads! Enjoy
Creator of "Shitty robots" amazing TED talk. Love this woman!
- Cameron's collection - Mercy's personal wellness collection
- Mercy Library Catalog
- Database Access
- Overdrive e-book and audiobook collection
- Library hours and twitter feed
- Exploring books and the library
- External Links for Gov projects and research
- External Links for History projects and research
- Summer Reading book club list
- 2018-19 Annual report