The decision of Catholic education is important; the cost of Catholic education is a major factor for families in the Bay Area. At Mercy, the generosity of our benefactors allows us to offer financial assistance to qualified families in need. Below are some questions asked by many families regarding the financial aid process. Families applying for admission who have questions regarding financial aid should contact the Admissions office, current families should contact the Assistant to the President, Lynn Beal via email or by phone at 650.762.1101.
Thank you for considering Mercy!
- How are Financial Assistance decisions made at Mercy?
- Are Financial Assistance awards renewed annually?
- Who can apply for financial aid?
- When is the completed TADs application due?
- What if I miss the deadline?
- When will we know if we will receive financial aid?
- Are admissions and financial aid kept separate?
- What if we did not apply or did not qualify through TADs but my circumstances have changed and we feel that we might qualify?
Contact the Assistant to the Head of School, Lynn Beal via email or by phone at 650.762.1101) regarding the appeal process or late application. Your will need to provide specific documentation showing the changes in financial status. No financial aid will be considered without submission of the TADs application and required documentation.