Mercy girls live in neighborhoods from San Francisco to San Jose and on the coast from San Gregorio to Pacifica. There are many ways to get to the Mercy High School campus in the beautiful Burlingame hills:
Carpools Galore: Families use our “carpool list” to create carpools so they can share the driving! The list will be mailed at the beginning of June.
Private Ridesharing: For families who require more flexible transportation options, we have partnered with Zum to offer carpooling services. Whether you need a one-time ride or a consistent pick up schedule, Zum can assist your family. Learn more about Zum today!
- Mercy's Zum Website
- Summer Carpool Details - if you're coming to campus this summer, check out the carpool options that ZUM is offering.
- Please complete Zum's carpool needs survey here
- Carpool pricing
Ride Bart or CalTrain to the Millbrae Station and take the Mercy shuttle or the North Burlingame shuttle (both free) to the Mercy Campus. The North Burlingame Shuttle operates before and after school, until 6:20 p.m.
• BART: Purchase tickets at Mercy for the student rate (for students north and or east of Mercy).
• CalTrain: A fun and easy way to get to school – Many students ride the train from the southern peninsula.
• Sam Trans stops at the bottom of Adeline Drive and El Camino – a short walk up